Scholl Cracked Heel Range
Cracked heels are splits in the skin that are a common, painful complication of skin that has become dehydrated and thickened. Cracked heels develop as a result of the dry and hard skin being placed under stress, as it is less supple and elastic than normal skin.
The experts at Scholl know that the best way to treat cracked heels is in 2 ways:
- Removal of the dry, thick, hard skin surrounding the cracks
- Re-hydration of the skin
Scholl Cracked Heel Repair Cream K+
Active Repair K+ provides 'active' skin repair for rough, dry, cracked heels. It's scientifically proven to aid the body's natural recovery process by stimulating skin cell re-growth and building a natural scaffold to boost skin repair.
• Proven to repair rough, dry and cracked heels
• Visible results in 3 days
• New advanced formula with Active Repair K+
• Fast acting. Works in 7 days
• Smooth, soft, supple heels in 7 days
• Suitable for diabetics or those with poor blood circulation
Scholl Cracked Heel Profile
Design experts at Scholl have ergonomically designed this uniquely shaped file to match the difficult to reach curved contours of the heel. The file has an antibacterial surface to reduce the risk of infection. Suitable for wet and dry filing - giving you professional results at home.
• Instant reduction in dry, cracked skin on the heels
• Instantly removes dry, cracked skin on the heels
• 98% agree – Instant reveals smooth, supple heels
• Comfortable, ergonomic design for optimum reach and ease of use