Scholl Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland & Wales) residents of Channel Islands and Isle of Man only aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees at Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration of this promotion.
- To enter the prize draw entrants have to purchase any Scholl branded product on sale at participating Sainsbury UK retail stores and use their Nectar card in the same transaction on any date from 23rd May 2012 until 24th July 2012 for automatic entry into the draw: Only one entry for every such transaction which includes any Scholl branded product purchased will be entered into the prize draw. Not available online.
- No purchase necessary. Shoppers may also enter the prize draw without purchasing a Scholl branded product by entering the requested details on firstname.lastname@example.org with their Nectar card number and naming title of the email ‘Scholl competition’. Only one entry per Nectar card number is permitted. Multiple entries will be disqualified. Any data collected will only be used for the purposes of the administration of this Competition and will not be retained for any other purpose.
- Closing time/date for entries is 23:59 on 24th of July 2012.
- There are five Vouchers each worth three hundred pounds sterling for spa treatments to be won on http://www.spabreaks.com. No cash alternative to stated prizes. The Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Only one prize per Nectar card may be won.
- Winners will be notified by phone or post according to the contact details supplied within 28 days of the closing date set out above and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize.
- Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded.
- All eligible transactions carried out from 23rd May 2012 and by 23:59 24th July 2012 will be entered into the prize draw.
- The winners will be drawn at random during week commencing 13th August 2012 under independent supervision.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If winners have supplied telephone contact details to Nectar, they will be contacted 3 times by telephone in the week commencing 1st of October 2012. If any winner cannot be contacted within 7 working days, the winner will forfeit the Prize and the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner (and so on until a winner can be contacted who will take up the prize). If winners have supplied postal information but no telephone number, winners will be contacted by post in the week commencing 1st of October 2012 with full details on how to claim their Prize. If winners do not contact to claim their prize within 14 days of the notification date sent by post, then the winner will forfeit the Prize and the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner (and so on until a winner can be contacted who will take up the Prize). The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries which are illegible, incomplete, delayed, damaged or lost in the post or via email, and these will not be accepted. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt.
- There is no alternative to the stated prize and the prize is non-transferable.
- Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions governing this Competition.
- A winners list will be made available by sending a stamped address envelope to Scholl Team, Reckitt Benckiser, Wellcroft House, Wellcroft Road, Slough SL1 4AQ, UK.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion in wholly exceptional circumstances outside its control.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited of 103-105 Bath Road, Slough Berkshire SL1 3UH.