Returns PolicyWe want you to be delighted with your purchase, so we guarantee that if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any product you order from us, simply return it within the 28-day approval period in new condition Please ensure you comply with the following instructions when making a return.
1. Every delivery comes with a Dispatch Note listing the contents. On the Dispatch Note, please write the reason for returning the product. This will help us to improve our quality control.
2. Please return products in their original packaging, taping the 'Returns Address' label provided over your name and address on the bag.
3. It is imperative you obtain a Certificate of Posting from the Post Office, which should be kept in a safe place as this will be required as proof of postage if a returned parcels is not received by us. Failure to produce a Certificate of Posting if a return goes astray may mean that we cannot credit you for your purchase.
4. Never send payments with the goods.
5. If you don't have your Dispatch Note, please contact us with:
- Your name, address, e-mail address and daytime telephone number
- The name of the product(s) being returned ( this can be found on the front of the shoebox)
- The reason you are returning the products.
6. Credit/debit card refunds will be made directly to your account. Please allow 6 weeks for the credit to be processed.
If after purchase, any product fails to give reasonable wear due to either defective workmanship or materials, we will replace or credit all or part of the purchase price to your account. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights. Please contact us for further details on returning footwear to us under these circumstances. Please note, you will not be responsible for postage costs where the product fails to give reasonable wear due to either defective workmanship /materials, is damaged or if the return is due to a mistake by us.