Clear Gel Blister Plasters (Assorted)
New and improved instant pain relief and invisible cushioning
This product is discontinued.
- Product Details
Click here for Review To Win Terms and Conditions
Scholl would like to thank you for your interest in writing a consumer review. We want your comments to be viewed by other users, so ask you to please comply with these guidelines so that are able to post your review!
What to include:
• Your review should be a genuine review of the product, discussing its quality and performance and your opinion of it.
• Make your review as informative and detailed as possible. The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. You may like to mention other items you consider similar and how the reviewed products rates in comparison to them.
• A good way to approach writing a review is to imagine that you are deciding whether to buy a particular book: what information could you put in your review that might help other customers with the decision?
• Be objective and truthful.
• Tell us how you really feel.
• Useful reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked a product, but also why.
• Be detailed and specific:
- Did the product meet your expectations?
- How does the product compare to other, similar products in the marketplace with which you have
- What features of the product do you like or dislike?
- Would you recommend the product to others?
Please note that we cannot post:
• reviews created by users who do not have a Scholl Account
• reviews of products not yet released or general comments about individuals, companies or organisations
• single-word reviews or reviews longer than 400 characters
• remarks directed at other reviewers
• content not specific to the item being reviewed
• remarks that make or repeat criminal accusations
• reviews that are not your own original work or that have been previously published elsewhere
• content that uses other people's copyright or (except to simply identify a product) trade marks
• content which might be considered defamatory, blasphemous, racist, discriminatory, malicious, obscene, offensive or incendiary
• hateful, profane or spiteful remarks
• sexually explicit or sexually gratuitous comments
• reviews submitted by, or on behalf of, companies, organisations or websites
• advertisements, promotional materials or other content submitted for personal, political or commercial gain
• time-sensitive material
• phone numbers, names, email addresses, postal addresses or URLs
• availability, price or alternative ordering or delivery information
Please resist the temptation to use the Reviews as a chat room, a soapbox or to comment on other features visible on the page. Please also note that we do not guarantee to post your review (even if it complies with these guidelines) and that we reserve the right to take your review down at any time. We reserve the right to make changes to content to enable us to post it, although we will not change the essence of your review.
Customer comments are an integral part of our website and something we value a great deal. We hope to hear from you soon.
For more information about writing or submitting customer reviews, please contact us.
1.Draw open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, except for employees of (and family members of employees of) the Promoter.
2.Leave a review of any Scholl product on www.scholl.co.uk and you will be entered into a free monthly prize draw. No purchase necessary. Maximum one entry per person, per month, regardless of number of reviews submitted.
4.The draw will be suspended for a winner to be drawn on the last working day of each calendar month. Unsuccessful entries will be removed from the draw following selection of the winner. Entries received after the draw has been suspended for selection of a winner will be entered into the draw when it re-opens for the next calendar month.
5.The winner will be notified by email within two working days using the email address given with their review. Only those with a valid email address are eligible to win. The Promoter reserves the right to select a new winner if the winner does not claim their prize within 14 days of notification or if the Promoter's attempt to contact the winner fails for any reason. For the name and county of the prize winner send a stamped addressed envelope addressed to "Scholl Review to Win for [month]" to the Promoter at the address given below.
6.The winner will be entitled to receive one pair of Scholl shoes of their choice (subject to availability) from www.scholl.co.uk to a maximum value of £100. The prize must be redeemed within 28 days of the draw, failing which it will expire automatically. The prize is as stated and is non-transferable. There is no cash alternative. Returns will be dealt with by way of replacement or alternate goods to the same value. (This does not affect your statutory rights.)
7.The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
8. The promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. The Promoter's decision in all matters is final and binding and correspondence will not be entered into. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in the promotion. The promotion may be closed by the Promoter at any time without notice or liability.
Promoter: SSL International Plc, Venus Building, 1 Old Park Lane, Trafford Park, Manchester, M41 7HA.